15 februari 2012

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer to people who ask dumb questions.

When the sun goes down, boy are you afraid of the dark? And when the lights go out tell me, do you know where to start? And when the bass gets loud, that is when I feel a part. And when the world screams "sound, sound, sound". Where the sound is the key to my heart. We run, yes we run the night, run 'em. Feelin' like a rush, pushing past me all over my skin. I can get enough, 'nough. 'Cause the beat keep pulling me in, takin' me so high up, up. A place that I've never been. Party, party all night, night. Sleep all day, then do it again, 'gain. 


We party people, we party hard. Life is short, so live it large. Turn up your speakers, so we can be dancin' free, free. You can find us in the club, with our hand up in the air. Showin' everybody love, live it up like we don't care. Everybody say eh, eh, eeh. We ride that boom, boom, we ride it hard. That 808, my superstar. And we all want it, no second chance. Baby, let's dance, dance. Everybody say eh, eh, eeh. Get it! 


You can't touch me now, there's no feeling left. If you think I'm coming back, don't hold your breath. What you did to me boy, I can't forget. I was under your spell for such a long time, couldn't break the chains. You played with my heart, tore me apart with all your lies and games. It took all the strength I had but I craweld up on my feet again. Now you're trying to lure me back but no those days are gone my friend. I loved you so much that I though that someday you could change but all you brought me was a heart full of pain. I was worried about you but you never cared about me, none. You took all that I had and I know that you, you could kill someone. I gave you everything but nothing was ever enough. You were always jealous over such crazy stuff! Move on, don't look back. I jumped off a train running off the tracks. Your day is gone, face the facts. A bad movie ends and the screen fades to black. What you did to me boy, I can't forget. If you think I'm coming back. You can't touch me now, there's no feelings left. If you think I'm coming back, don't hold your breath.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar