13 februari 2012

A relationship is not a test, so why cheat?

Some say love is a roller coaster, say hearts they will never burn forever and I keep on listening cause I don't ever wanna be a fool. When the night falls on us, we reach the dawn. When the walls are building up, we tear 'em down and when the tears last for days we know the way to wash 'em away. Not even dynamite could undo what I feel tonight. Cause we're made of dynamite, brighter than the star light flying higher with every ride. Even when we look over the ledge, look downcast cause we feel like this love is dead. Wanna know if the grass is greener, if someone else is sweeter, we don't cause we know what we're made of.


I'm stuck in the middle between right and wrong, not knowing witch led I should stand on to hold my grund.


Worst part is over, signs will show you when you're true. It's always the darkest before you see the light. You keep on falling, hear me calling out for you. Just don't give up, don't let nobody break you down.



All of the photos on my phone they don't look that good no more, Imma hit delite. All of this time you were lying, you were tricking me. You got no busniess here no more, cus it's over now, don't give a shit, all I can say it's over. Better keep running. You always told me I'm your girl, if you coud you'd buy me the world. Surpride, surprise, now I'm cold as ice!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar